Myrtle Beach is a city in South Carolina, United States of America. It is one of the great tourist’s attractions because of the warm climate and beautiful beaches. About 14 million people visit this place every year. Total population of the city is 27,109. The climate of the region is humid and city receives plentiful sunshine all year round. Winters are mild and are of short period while summers are long and hot but thunderstorms are intense. In Myrtle Beach history the most horrible hurricane was in the year 1954. Its economy depends on tourists industry. It has variety of hotels, restaurants, bars, resorts etc. The number of golf courses is 95 here, they also hosts many events, concerts and festivals in every season.
There are around 1,900 restaurants and 460 hotels thus one can easily find good places to eat in Myrtle Beach some of them are as follows:
- Sea Captain’s House: It is a famous place to eat from decades. They offer breakfast, lunch as well as dinner with great deals for families. Their pancakes, omelets, salad, grilled chops, chicken and oysters all are tasty and liked by many. Its location is perfect for those who want to enjoy view with good meal.
- Rossi’s Italian Restaurant: They offer variety of Italian dishes like lasagna, pasta etc. Its yummy steaks are a must try. Desserts are also mouth watering which can be enjoyed in relax environment and slow background music.
- Chive Blossom Cafe: If you want to enjoy Asian food then this is perfect place to visit. They have variety of dishes and expert chefs. The most demanding dishes are egg rolls, pancakes and grilled seafood. They have a huge variety of wine from all over the world.
- Rivertown Bistro: It is visited by both locals and outsiders. The menu has some amazing dishes. Its location is good for those who want to enjoy food after shopping and a long tiring day. Sushi, tacos and pasta are very good in taste.
- Martin’s Restaurant: If you are looking for a good place to do breakfast then this restaurant is perfect as they offer breakfast buffet having variety of items. Their bars also have top brands wine and liquors.
- Angelo’s Steak & Pasta: This restaurant is famous for its quick customer service and quality of food. The steaks they serve are unique in taste made from fresh ingredients. You can choose sauce of your choice which enhances the taste of steaks.
- New York Prime: They are well known for their handmade bread and wine list. It is unforgettable experience for those who have visited this place once.
- Collector’s Cafe and Gallery: Here one can enjoy dinning in well decorated rooms. The gallery has exhibits of 25 different artists. Reservations are done in advance so if you are planning to go their make sure you reserve a table in advance.
- Blue Elephant Thai Cuisine: They serve one of the best Thai cuisines in the town. Ingredients are imported from Thailand to get the exact taste of dishes. The chefs are expert and know the balance of spices according to one’s taste.
Cheap Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
If you are a food lover you can find many good places to eat in Myrtle Beach offering variety of dishes from traditional to modern. As this city is great tourist’s attraction thus there are various nice restaurants in Myrtle Beach one can select from. Those who want to try amazing food within budget can came across many options some are given below:
- Big Mike’s Soul Food: It is one of the best restaurants located in Myrtle Beach having affordable prices. They have some great deals where one can enjoy meal having meat, corn bread and veggies just in $7.95 which is very reasonable. One can select meat and veggies from a list in the menu.
- Burky’s Grill: It is visited by both locals and visitors. They have a good family environment. The Hamburger along with drink and fries will cost only $5.09 and is good in taste as well. They also have variety of sandwiches, salads and much more.
- Cook Out: This restaurant is getting attention of many since decades. Their menu has low priced food items. The most demanded item is a Tray of only $5 having one main dish and a drink. Milkshakes have 40 different flavors to select from. It is good place to visit with friends and family to enjoy meal within budget.
- Dagwood’s Deli: It was opened 25 years ago and from then onwards serving customers with quality food. The menu has items mostly under the range of $10 which is quiet reasonable. Their burger, cheese sandwich are irresistible once you have tried them.
Best Dinning in Myrtle Beach
The answer to best seafood in Myrtle Beach has endless options from expensive to inexpensive restaurants. If you are planning to visit the city in next vacation then there is no need to worry about which place is best to visit for a lunch or dinner as few best options are mentioned below:
- Aspen Grille: It is one of the top ranked dinning places in the city. The restaurant is beautifully designed, offering special dishes from all over the world. Chefs are expert and known’s well how to make dishes tempting and delicious. The service is also very satisfactory.
- Villa Tuscanna: The Italian chefs Bologna and Milan are well known for their expertise in cooking. If you want to enjoy real Italian taste than you should visit this place.
- Martini: This restaurant is famous for classic food with entertainment and live music. It remains open till late night and ready to serve customers in every possible way. They offer variety of wine and cocktails as well.
- Crady’s Eclectic Cuisine: It was a coffee shop in start but later became a restaurant offering fresh food and homemade desserts. If you want to eat something healthy as well as delicious then this is perfect place to go.
This article will be helpful for those who are in search of good places to eat in Myrtle Beach and can get an idea of which place to select for their next visit.