Best Place to Shop in Miami
Miami is a city in Florida which is one of the states in U.S.A. Its total population is around 5.5 million making it 42nd densely populated city of America. This city has a skyline which is among the third tallest in United States, it is also a hub of finance, media, arts, culture and trade. Climate of the region has dry winters and receive very little rain during the season. Mostly people speak Spanish at home, others English while only minorities speak different languages. The mainly practiced religion in Miami is Christianity but other religions are also followed.
Miami is a good place for shopping lovers as there are many best place to shop in Miami. The temperature and sunny days make it perfect to move around and get the stuff on your own. Some of the famous shopping malls and areas are given below:
- Aventura Mall: It is ranked among some of the top malls of the country. Having more than 300 retailers it is first priority of almost every person to shop in. One can get top brands to local products everything under one roof. There are 12 restaurants offering variety of food. So after spending hours on shopping one can just relax and enjoy the meal. They also have a playground where many activities are arranged for visitors.
- Dadeland Mall: It has one of the largest kids store and home gallery. It is considered as famous destination for those who want to buy furniture. Total numbers of stores in the mall are 185. Food court is also awesome having many food chains and bars.
- Bal Harbour Shops: It was opened in 1965 and from than onwards known as Florida’s high fashion shopping spot. It has 100 shops with a perfect location having palm trees, flowers, fresh breeze and fountains making it relaxing and enjoyable shopping area. There are many designer shops like Chanel, Gucci, Chloe, Prada etc. A restaurant Makoto here offers best sushi in the town.
- Dolphin Mall: If you want to buy designer products at a reasonable rate than this place is best option. This Miami’s mall has 240 factory outlet stores. It has a movie theater, casino, bowling area and much more. Food court has 30 different restaurants having variety of dishes, BBQ and cheesecake factory.
- Miami International Mall: It is located near airport having many retailers like Macy’s Women, Kids, Men and Home, Kohl’s, H&M, Sears etc. There are 140 different boutiques and 22 restaurants.
- Southland Mall: This is a good place to go with family and friends. Its friendly environment has many attractions for kids. Indoor playground and other games are appealing for people of all ages. One can enjoy meal in its amazing restaurants and can go for movie as well.
Famous Shopping Streets in Miami
Miami is a great fashion hub; once you came here nothing beats the experience of walking and discovering streets having variety of shops and food vendors. One can find various good places to eat in Miami from expensive restaurants to local food stalls. Few streets which are well known for shopping are as follows:
- Lincoln Road: It’s a pedestrian mall and a great centre of shopping having number of boutiques like H&M, Forever 21, Zara and many more. The cafes serve outstanding items which are liked by everyone. Those who love reading books must visit very its bookstores.
- Espanola Way: This beautiful street has buildings inspired by Spanish One can find many shops like Heart & Soul, BCC Jewelry, Espanola Cigar etc along with many good places to eat.
- Ocean Drive: This is good place for lively people as it has many outdoor bars, terrace cafes, art galleries, unique designed hotels and antique shops. It has a perfect location and a good choice to hang out with friends.
- Flagler Street: This old street has many departmental stores. If you want to buy clothes at affordable prices than this must be your first choice as there are many wholesale cloth and jewelry shops. There is best Italian food available here with live musical performances.
Thus best place to shop in Miami is not at all difficult to find, as this city is full of shopping areas. One can enjoy shopping in Miami Beach along with best seafood, outdoor activities and a lot of adventure.
Good Shopping Areas Having Vintage Collection
Therefore we can say that people having low budget and searching for cheap shopping in Miami must read this article as it will be providing them with many options to choose from. Those planning a trip to beach must visit the places given below for buying some awesome vintage items like bags, shoes, belts, antique jewelry or home decor items.
- Fly Boutique: They have some of the best vintage collection in the town. From maxis to shoes you can find everything under one roof. This place is visited and liked by both locals and outsiders. Tourists mostly buy gifts from here for people back home.
- Lotus House Thrift: This shop has good quality leather jackets, old style blouses, boots and purses all at very reasonable rates.
- Give Good Works: If you want to give your home an antique look than you should visit this place as they have awesome collection of antique style mirrors, vases, decoration pieces and chairs.
- Goodwill: This shop is located in northern part of Miami. Those who are nostalgic about 80’s fashion statement can find various designs of silk blouses, skirts and old styled jeans. All the stuff is available at very affordable prices.
- Bargain Barn: They have variety of old designer shoes, sun glasses, hats, bags etc. Once you come here you have many options to select from. People enjoy shopping here as everything is appealing and unique from rest of the shops.
Therefore the answer to best place to shop in Miami is fully covered in this article. So people just pack your bags and make a plan to visit Miami as your next shopping destination.