How to download any Windows ISO legal and free
A Windows ISO is an image of the system, perfect to create an autorrancable means that allows us to reinstall the operating system. Something you’ll need to do at some point whatever version of Windows you’re running.
To facilitate updates to Windows 10, Microsoft offers a tool called “Media Creation Tool” that serves both to create the USB or DVD media, and to download the image, as we have seen in some of the guides that we have been offering.
But what happens when we need a previous Windows ISO, for example Windows 7 or Windows 8.1? The guys from ghacks put us on the track of a very interesting trick that will allow us to download thirty different images safely and quickly from official Microsoft servers. Also “free”, meaning only the download because in all cases you will need a valid license for use. Let’s go with it.
Step by step to download these Windows ISO
- Access the page of the Tech Bench update program (We have used the Chrome browser to manage your console, do not be scared, it’s very simple)
- Open the versions dropdown and you will see that by default only those corresponding to Windows 10 are available:
- However, when analyzing the source code of the page, it is verified that the other versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 are also there, only hidden.
- Activate the development options from the tools menu> More tools> Developer tools. Or press the quick keys Ctrl + Shift + I.
- Visit this Paste bin page and copy the published code that you will see at the end as “RAW Paste Data”
- Go back to the Tech Bench page where we have opened the console, paste the code and press enter.
- From there you will see how the dropdown changes with the versions available for download:
About thirty different versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 10 IoT, updated and 32 and 64 bits, in your language, with secure, legal download and as fast as your connection allows.
Read More: Specifications of new Meizu 15.
The download links only last 24 hours. If you do not use them you will have to repeat the process again. Emphasize the need for a valid key (license) to activate the installation.